Terms & Conditions Dan Gulf FZE
- Website dangulf.ae:
Welcome to the website www.dangulf.ae (“Website”) owned by Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5.
Only persons who can enter into a legally binding contract are eligible to purchase goods and services using the Website. If you are a minor, (i.e. under the age of 18 years) you may purchase using the Website only through your parent or guardian.
By purchasing or ordering the Goods and/or Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please note that all our Goods are sold under Instalment Loan Contract terms. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these Conditions please contact our customer support via our website at www.dangulf.ae, by sending us an email at email@example.com or by calling us on +97142783563 or +44 207 0975786.
The User (“you” or “your”) agrees, understands and acknowledges that the Website is an online platform that enables you to access information and purchase products listed on the Website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. Your access, use and any purchases made through the Website are subject to and shall constitute your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you make any purchases through the Website using instalment payment plan, you agreed, understand an acknowledge that it will constitute instalment credit agreement between you and Dan Gulf FZE. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please exit from the Website.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Website and by accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. You will be subject to the policies and conditions of use in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order products through Website.
DGF means Dan Gulf FZE, together with its subsidiary and holding companies and any subsidiaries of such holding companies whether direct or indirect from time to time;
Conditions means these terms and conditions and the “Special Conditions”;
Contract Your Loan Contract with Us placed on our Website [link to contract];
Goods means goods displayed for sale on the Website;
Instalment Payment Plan Your individual payment plan prescribed by the Loan Contract;
Online Sales means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website;
Personal Information means the details provided by you on registration;
Product Description means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Good or Service are provided;
Services means services displayed for sale on the Website;
Special Conditions means the terms and conditions in the Product Description referred to in Clause 8.1;
User Information means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website;
Us/Our/We/ means Dan Gulf FZE, a company registered in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone under the registration number RAKFTZA-4009030 with registered office located at P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Auhtority, Business Centre 4 &5;
Website means the website located at www.dangulf.ae or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and
You/Your means a user of the Website.
Please read all the sections below to understand the risks involved in communicating and transmitting sensitive information by e-mail.
Please note that internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. In the interests of preserving confidentiality in your personal details, We strongly advise that You take this into consideration before You send Us any information by email. By proceeding, You agree that You will send Us information by email at Your own risk.
Messages sent by email may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. If You disregard this warning and choose to send Us confidential information, You agree that You do so at Your own risk and that You will not hold Us responsible for any loss that You suffer as a result.
The e-mail address You provide to Us is where We will send Our response. If You have chosen to discuss your personal account details via E-mail We will try to respond to You in this way. We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information by this communications medium.
- Use of Website
We will provide you with access to the Website and sell You Goods and Services in accordance with these Conditions.
In order to make any online purchase, you will need to register with the Website by giving certain personal identification information. It is your responsibility to ensure that the user name and password to access the Website is kept confidential. If you have any reason to believe that your user name and password is being, or is likely to be used by third parties, you should inform us. We shall have the right to refuse access, terminate or remove the account or edit the contents at any time without notice.
The right to use or access the Website granted to you is a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right for personal use of the Website. You are not authorized to (i) modify the Website (ii) download or copy account information for the benefit of another seller (iii) utilize data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You must use the Website for lawful purposes only and must not use for fraudulent or other unlawful activity.
- agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- agree not to upload or transmit through the Website without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- will not upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- will not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
- will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and,
- agree that in the event that You have any right, claim or action against any other User arising out of that User’s use of the Website, then You will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to Us;
- the Personal Information which You are required to provide when You register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer service representatives by e-mail, or calling us on +97142783563 or +44 207 0975786 between 8am-9pm; and
- will not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to be fully responsible for all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees on a full indemnity cost basis, suffered by Us and arising out of any breach of the Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using Your Internet account and/or Your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and You confirm that we shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of such change. It is Your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions then You must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use Our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because You cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods or Services from the Website at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on the Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable to You or any third party by reason of our doing any of the following: withdrawing any Good or Services from the Website whether or not those Goods or Services have been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to Our Users, We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that We deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending or terminating service, denying access and/or removing any materials from the Website). We may also investigate, in Our sole discretion, the use, or attempted use, of any credit card, and take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation, contacting the User using such card or cancelling orders placed by such User.
- Purchase of Goods and/or Services
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the Contract between You and Us are as follows:
- You place the order for Your Goods on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website;
- You will be asked to provide your personal information and details in order to apply for Instalment Payment Plan with us. The following information will be required:
- Be aged between 18 and 80
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Be in possession of a UK long-term visa issued at least 1 year prior to taking the Loan and valid at least for another for 1 year;
- Provide either a landline or mobile phone number
- Have a credit or debit card registered to your name and home address
- Have valid proof of address – Full UK driving licence. Valid UK or international Passport. A Utility bill, Bank statement or credit card statement (dated within the last 3 months)
- Website will automatically generate an e-mail confirming receipt detailing the products You have ordered. Your receipt of Order receipt confirmation e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your Order and does not constitute an acceptance of your Order by Us;
We lists availability information for products on the Website. Please note that the stock situation changes dynamically, you will be informed by e-mail or by call if any product(s) you have ordered is/are out of stock for any reason and an estimated availability date will be provided.
Our team will verify information provided by you and in case of successful verification and subject to availability of the product(s) ordered, we will confirm its acceptance by e-mail or by call confirming Your Instalment Payment Plan and the dispatch of the product(s) to your address as specified on your Order (“Acceptance E-mail”). The Order and the Instalment Loan Contract shall be deemed as accepted by Us on your receipt of Acceptance E-mail, failing which, the order will be cancelled.
- As your Order and Contract is in force, we will withdraw the first instalment payment as per Your Instalment Payment Plan in accordance with the respective authorization you provided to Us asper these Terms;
- As Your good is shipped from our warehouse We will send you a dispatch confirmation email;
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between You and Us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Goods ordered unless We have notified You that we do not accept Your order or You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in these conditions;
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following: (a) The good you ordered being unavailable from stock, (b) Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment, (c) The identification of a pricing or product description error, (d) When you applied for an instalment payment plan – our inability to verify Your personal information provided or Your failure to provide true information, (e) You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions;
- The delivery shall be free of charge as specified in the Website are of our warehouse; these include the cost of usual packing, shipment charges and are exclusive of all taxes and duties. You shall be responsible for payment of all charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you shall agree to bear all applicable taxes/VAT levied thereon. The delivery of the products shall be made either directly by Us or through third party courier/logistic services providers on all days except on Fridays and National holidays. For shipment charges, please refer our price list. Our liability for the product(s) sold stops and the risk passes on to you on delivery to you or to the third party courier/logistic services providers. Consequently, any expense, damage or loss occurring during transportation shall be at our risk;
- You shall have the option to make the payment to our bank account or by online payment through the secured payment gateway facilities using your own credit cards. The delivery of the products shall be made only on receipt of advance payment for the product(s).
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods You have ordered is not available from stock You will be contacted by e-mail or phone (if you have given Us details) and You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock, receive a substitute of equivalent price or to cancel Your order. However, We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice to You.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in Our power to do so, to keep the details of Your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on Our part We are not liable for any loss You may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data You provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
You warrant that the User Information which You are required to provide when You make an offer to buy Goods or Services via the Website is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorised to use.
Please note that we may not be able to port/transfer telephone numbers to Goods purchased online.
- Offers to Purchase and Description of Goods/Services
6.1. Each Good or Service purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional specific terms and conditions related to that Good or Service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties.
6.2. Any order made by You will be treated as an instalment loan agreement to purchase Goods or Services from Us being a type of agreement or contract involving a loan provided by Us to You that is to be repaid over 12 (twelve) months with a set number of scheduled payments. The contract between You and Us will only be completed when We dispatch the Good to You or when We debit Your credit or debit card, whichever is the earlier. The instalment loan agreement is therefore completed under the laws of the United Arab Emirates. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase made by You at any time.
6.3. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement of Your order which You may receive from Us shall not amount to Our acceptance of Your offer to purchase Goods or Services advertised on the Website.
6.4. By placing an order to buy a Product via Our Website, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions on recurring monthly basis in accordance with Your Instalment Payment Plan as per the Loan Contract.
6.5. To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information;
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Stipulate a delivery address(subject to delivery potions offered on the Website). Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable;
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- Refusal of transaction
7.1. We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Goods from this Website whether or not that Good has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Cancellation of Your Order and Contract Termination
Cancellation of Your Order
8.1. You shall have the right to cancel your Order any time prior to your receipt of Acceptance E-mail without any liability. Any cancellation after receipt of Acceptance E-mail shall be subject to reimbursement of certain charges (“Cancellation Charges”) to cover the cost of expenses (including shipment charges) incurred by Us;
8.2. If you are a private consumer you may cancel any purchase any time prior to your receipt of Acceptance E-mail without incurring any obligation or liability to us. In the event of any such cancellation you must notify us in writing to Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5, by email by clicking here or by phone numbers provided above.
8.3. You can initiate a return within 7 days for other eligible items if You receive a wrong, damaged, defective or counterfeit item. When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in it’s original packaging. If you have created a password on the device you wish to return, please ensure it is removed, otherwise, your return will be invalid. Complete your return request on return contact form [link to: website]. After stated the return timeline You will not be able any longer to return Goods after 7 days but if it is faulty, it may be covered under warranty. Please also note that returned Goods will be redelivered to you if we cannot verify your reason for returning it. For example, a mobile phone returned for not powering-on will be tested extensively and if the claims are right, the return will be acknowledge by Us and the instalment loan plan will be terminated, but if during the test, it powers-on, the Goods will be redelivered to you.
8.4. You must return the Goods (including any accessories which were included in the price of the Goods) with proof of purchase. Please note that if you do not return all accessories that were included with the Goods, we shall be entitled to charge you for the cost of the missing items. If you do not return the Goods to us in accordance with this Agreement, you must make the Goods available for collection and we may charge you the costs we incur in collecting it. You may examine the Goods, but must take reasonable care of it until returned or collected (preferably in its original packaging). Please note that we do not currently provide replacement or exchange of the Goods.
8.5. You will be responsible for any delivery costs associated with returning the goods unless the goods are faulty or are a substitute for something you had previously ordered but was not available.
8.6. If, after notifying us of your intention to cancel your contract but you have failed to return your Goods as prescribed by Return Procedure by sending them or you fail to make them available for collection as requested, you hereby irrevocably agree to pay the retail price of the Goods and you authorise us to take this amount from your credit or debit card in accordance with your instalment loan plan or through such other means as we may require.
8.7. If the package was delivered to you and you requested for a pick-up, our delivery partner agent will call you to schedule a retrieval. There will be 2 attempts made to retrieve the item(s) in 3 business days. If you initially picked-up your package one of pick-up stations or chose to drop-off at one, please take the items you wish to return to a pick-up station near you, we will inform you about the closest pick up station.
8.8. If you cancel your contract you must:
- either notify us in writing to Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5, by email by clicking here or by phone numbers provided above;
- retain possession of the Goods;
- take reasonable care of the Goods until we collect the Goods, or deliver the Goods to us; and
- ensure that the Goods are returned, or made available for collection, (as the case may be) in the same condition as it was when they were delivered to, or collected by, you (as the case may be).
8.9. If you cancel your instalment loan contract prior to your receipt of Acceptance E-mail, we will refund the first instalment you have paid to us within 30 days of you giving notice under the relevant contract.
8.10. If you cancel your instalment loan contract after your receipt of Acceptance E-mail, we will hold the first instalment you have paid to us and terminate other recurring payments under your instalment loan plan.
Dan Gulf FZE works with the best suppliers and vendors to provide the best and affordable products to its customers. At times, things go wrong with these products. Luckily, our brands are committed to our customers as much as we are. They show that commitment through warranties. Warranty ensures that if anything goes wrong, that is not the customer’s fault, your product can be repaired or replaced. Warranty is available on select brands and products.
On the product page, on the right of the product, there is a field for warranty. If the product has a warranty, this field will be filled with the warranty duration.
If there is no indication of our Website about the warranty, it means the Goods have no warranty. You still have the right to return faulty Goods within 7 days; please see our Return Policy section. Upon expiration of 7 days We will be unable to cover such Goods and you will be responsible for the cost of repair.
If you may have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servicing Your Goods
Please send the product(s) directly to the respective service center stated on the warranty card (if you have one) or given to you by our customer service team. For a prompt warranty claim kindly include all the accessories, information included in packaging and proof of purchase of item (invoice).
Please refer to the manufacturer (or service center) details on the warranty card included with your product. If there is no warranty card, please check the user manual or product packaging for more details. In case you still cannot find the service center you seek, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
If your product is within warranty duration and is damaged by mechanical or electrical systems, you don’t have to worry about the repairing cost. You will be covered.
If your product is out of warranty duration, you will be responsible for the repair cost. We suggest that you repair the product at a service center authorized by the manufacturer for better quality services.
- Your Personal Data
9.1. We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation in place from time to time.
9.2. We may hold information that you provide to us (such as on an application or registration form) or that we may obtain from another source (such as our suppliers, marketing organisations or credit reference agencies). This information (“Your Information“) may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone numbers, email address, bank and credit/debit card information, occupation and employment data, lifestyle information and details of how you use our products and services together with general information about the way you pay and manage your account. We may share Your Information with: companies within DGF Group and any company or other entity in which DGF Group owns (directly or indirectly) more than 15% of the issued share capital for the purposes described in these terms and conditions; and in the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party you agree that Your Information may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party for the purposes and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
9.3. Your Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes and we may use third parties to support us with purposes that include, without limitation:
9.3.1. processing your orders or applications; administering your account and billing; settling accounts with those who provide related services to us; disclosing your data to bank and debit and credit card companies to validate your debit or credit card details; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; debt recovery (also using recovery agents and agents facilitating to contact you) and legal actions and all other general administrative and business purposes;
9.3.2. carrying out market and product analysis of Your Information to develop and improve and to tell you about DGF’s products and services, new developments, special offers, discounts and awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you. We may also use Your Information for the purpose of testing our internal systems and developing new products and services. We may tell you by automated means or otherwise, including by email, fax, mobile text message, MMS, telephone, post and via world wide web, WAP and similar sites subject to any preferences indicated by you at the time you give us Your Information; contacting you about the products and services of carefully selected third parties and allowing you to receive advertising and marketing information from those selected third parties but without passing control of Your Information to the third party concerned;
9.3.3. passing on data to organisations from which you have ordered any products and services; registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our and our group companies’ loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes;
9.3.4. carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders; or
9.3.5. carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer. We may also use your information for the purpose of testing our internal systems and developing new products and services.
9.3.4. You agree to the disclosure by us of the following information to any telecommunications company, debt collection agency, credit reference agency, credit or fraud monitoring scheme, credit provider or security agency:
- any information relating to your contract with us including details of how you conduct your account and your obligations to us and your personal financial information;
- any information which we are required by an order of any court of competent jurisdiction or by statutory authority to disclose.
9.3.5. It may also be necessary for us to carry out anti-fraud and identity checks on you to help decide whether to accept your application or future applications, to verify your identity and to protect our legitimate interests. Any information obtained in such checks will be passed to credit reference agencies and may be used by third parties to assessing applications for loan from you and other members of your household and for debt tracing, crime and fraud detection and prevention and credit management purposes. You further agree that we may use Your Information for operating a publicly accessible directory service.
9.3.6. If you would like us to tell you what information we hold about you, please write to: Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5. We may charge a US$10.00 administration fee; please quote your mobile and/or account number on all requests. You can also call us on phone numbers given in this Terms to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information and to advise us of any preferences you may have concerning how you can be contacted for marketing purposes or to indicate your preferences for directory entries.
9.3.7. If you do not wish your details to be used for the purposes described in Clauses 9.2 and 9.3, please write to Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5 stating your full name, address, account number and mobile phone number. Please note: this will not affect any marketing consent that you have already given to any of the companies referred to in Clause 9.3.
9.3.8. Subject to your rights of objection set out in this clause, and your right of objection in the registration process, you agree that you consent to us, DGF Group or third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email, SMS or in writing and you confirm that you do not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights.
9.3.9. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your user information or information concerning your activities whilst using the Service we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use that is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these terms.
9.3.10. We may disclose to third parties aggregated data relating to the use of the Goods provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
9.3.11. We will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Do not give it to us if you do not want it collected.
9.3.12.We may use information we have collected about you for improving customer service, and to respond to your queries.
9.3.14. When you speak to us on the phone, some calls may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service.
10.1. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from Your account before the dispatch of Your Good or provision of the Service to you.
10.2. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is Yours.
10.3. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and We may share Your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable Us to do such checks. If the issuer of Your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Eligibility to Purchase
11.1. The purchase of Goods or Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts on the Website under the laws of United Arab Emirates. This means that if You are an individual, You must be 18 years or older to purchase any Goods s via the Website and by offering to purchase any Goods or Services You represent to us that You are 18 years of age or older. To register, You must provide Your real name, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and other requested information.
11.2. The Website is available only to individuals and companies or partnerships who We, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to Us, whose applications are acceptable to Us and who have authorised Us to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for any Goods or Services which they purchase.
11.3. By making an order to buy any Goods, You specifically authorise Us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about You from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to Your credit-card number or credit reports, to authenticate Your identity, to validate Your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
- Intellectual Property and Right to Use
12.1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or Our licensors.
12.2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for Your personal non-commercial use only and that You may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You may send us notices under or in connection with these Conditions:
- by post to Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5;
- by email to by clicking here;
As proof of sending does not guarantee Our receipt of Your notice, You must ensure that You have received an acknowledgement from Us which should be retained by You.
- Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
15.1. While We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information We place on the Website, We make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
15.2. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
15.3. We make no warranty that the Website will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
15.4. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Goods and Services including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
15.5. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing herein shall limit Your rights as a consumer under the law of United Arab Emirates.
15.6. The information provided to You in connection with the Goods and Services is provided by the suppliers of such Goods and Services and You acknowledge that We do not verify the accuracy of such information. The fact that information, products or services are shown on this site does not necessarily mean that:
- you should rely on the information (whether provided by us or third parties);
- we endorse the information, products or services provided by third parties; or
- the product and services that we provide are suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check this out. Some of the services on this site may not be available or may have changed.
15.7. We therefore exclude all liability of any kind (including but not limited to defamation, breach of confidence, intellectual property right infringements, invasion of privacy and negligence) for the transmission or reception of such information of whatever nature.
15.8. You acknowledge that We cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by You.
15.9. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any loss which was not brought to Our attention at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by Us; or
- in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of Us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of Us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
15.10. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or that of Our servants, agents or employees.
15.11. We are not in any way responsible for anything mentioned on or linked to this site that someone else is marketing.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by Us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- Entire Agreement
These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between You and Us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral, between You and Us in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these conditions and, You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule Your relationship with us.
By accessing and using the Website; and purchasing online, you agree that your access and use of the Website, online purchasing is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of UAE.
Courts of Dubai shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all issues arising out of any issue related to copyright, intellectual property right, liability, access, usage and purchase through the Website.
- Handling Complaints
There may well be occasions when you are unhappy with the service that We provided to You. In these cases, We will endeavour to be fair and efficient in handling any complaint You should have and to process your complaint confidentially.
If You have a complaint, please send Us a letter to this address (Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5) or an e-mail to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavour to give You an answer within 21 days and will provide You with a likely timescale for resolving the dispute. We will keep You informed about the progress of Your complaint.
We undertake to check Our system regularly for handling complaints and We welcome any suggestion You may have in relation to how this system may be improved.
Who we are
Dan Gulf FZE (‘DGF’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) a ‘data controller’ and gathers and uses certain information about you. This information is also used by Dan Gulf FZE’s group companies, so in this notice, references to DGF include its group companies. When we use your personal information, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the Europe Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as the ‘controller’ of your personal information under those laws.
RateSetter is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our website, products and services. We want you to be confident that your personal information is safe and secure with us.
We will collect personal information about you when you use our services. We will also collect information about the way in which you use our website. The ways in which we may use your personal information are described below.
For certain purposes, we may share your personal information with members of our group, our partners, service providers and regulatory or governmental bodies.
- The ways in which we collect information
We will collect the information below in different ways depending on how you choose to make contact with us.
Direct – where you have come directly to use Dan Gulf FZE services through our website or customer services:
- Information when you apply for any of our products or services
- Information when you use any of our online forms
- Information you provide or we collect when using our website
- Information you provide when communicating with us, whether in writing, via email, SMS or by telephone
- Information you provide when completing customer surveys
- Information we obtain if you engage with us on social media, including blogs and forums Information when you take part in any promotions
- Information you have entered on the comparison site as part of their application process.
- What type of information we collect and store
If you wish to use our full range of services and products, we will collect some or all of the following information:
- Personal Information – your name, and date of birth
- Contact Information – your address, phone numbers, business name and email address
- Employment details – your current and previous employer and income details
- Financial information – your bank account number, sort code, bank transactions, your financial status, position and history
- Communication Information – your contact details (whether via letter, email, SMS or telephone)
- Transactional Information – a record of payments made to or received from Dan Gulf FZE;
- Usage Data – other data about how you use our products and services including your IP Address
- Contractual Information – details about the services and products we may arrange or set up for you
- Social Relationships – friends, family and other relationships
- Documentary Data – details held in documents that are provided to us as part of any application or throughout your relationship with Dan Gulf FZE
- Consents – any permissions that you provide us with, this may relate passing details onto third parties or special data due to medical concerns
- Sensitive or special information – we will only collect this information where the law says we have to and even then, only where we have your consent
- National Identifier – a unique number provided by a government body to determine who you are (e.g. a passport number or national insurance number)
- Social Media Information – comments made on blogs and discussion forums in connection with our products and services. We may also collect personal data through your social media accounts, however we will only access your social media data with your explicit consent
- Location data – we could use this data for vehicle recovery purposes
2.1 Information we collect from other sources
We will also on occasion obtain information from other sources, to enable us to offer you our products and services and to be able to operate our platform. This will, on occasion, include personal information and will be obtained from:
- Financial Advisors
- Credit Reference Agencies
- Behavioural Profilers
- Comparison Websites
- Social Networks
- Fraud Prevention Agencies
- Public Information services such as governmnet websites
- Land Registry
- Agents working on our behalf
- Government Agencies
- Law Enforcement Agencies
You can opt out to the creation of a user profile, dangulf.ae storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this ………………………………..
- How we will use your information
The General Data Protection Regulation states that we are only allowed to use personal information if we have a genuine reason to do so. This includes providing it to third parties outside of the DGF group.
Dna Gulf FZE will only use your personal information for one of the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When you consent to it
- When it is in our legitimate interest
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. We will only use this reason when we think it is in your best interest so that you can have the best possible experience with DGF.
- Credit Reference Agencies (‘CRAs’), and Fraud Prevention Agencies (‘FPAs’)
We may carry out credit and identity checks when you apply for a loan with Us. We use CRAs to help us with this.
If you use our products, from time to time we may also search information that the CRAs have about you, to help us manage those accounts.
To do this, we will supply your personal information to CRAs and FPAs and they will give us information about you in return. This will include information about your financial situation and financial history. CRAs and FPAs will give us publicly available information about you (including information from the electoral register) and privately held information which will include your credit history, your current financial situation, financial history information and fraud prevention information.
When we use your information, and share it with CRAs and FPAs, we do so as a necessary step to assess whether or not we can enter into a contract with you. Where your loan application is approved and you choose to enter into a loan through RateSetter, it will continue to be necessary for us to carry out these checks from time to time to perform the contract we have with you.
We will use the information that we receive from CRAs and FPAs to:
- Help us understand whether or not we think you can afford to take out the loan that you have requested through us
- To assess if we believe you will be able to meet your loan obligations
- Make sure that the offers we are able to provide to you are fair and appropriate to your circumstances and check the information that you have provided to us is accurate
- Meet our legal obligations to help prevent criminal activity, fraud and money laundering
- Manage your account(s)
- Trace and recover debts where we have been unable to make contact with you via any other means that we hold your information (i.e. phone, email, letter
When CRAs receive a search from us they will place a search footprint on your credit file that may be seen by other lenders and other similar companies or organisations. When FPAs receive a search from us they will keep a log of the searches that we have carried out but this will not be shared with any CRAs.
If you are making a joint application, or tell us that you have a spouse or financial associate, we will link your records together, so you should make sure you have made them aware how their personal information will be used by us, before you complete the application. In addition, you should both also be aware that CRAs will also link your records together and these links will remain on both of your files until an approved request is received by the CRAs confirming that the financial relationship no longer exists.
We will continue to exchange information about you with CRAs and FPAs while you have a relationship with us. We will also inform the CRAs once you have finished repaying a loan with us. If you borrow money through the RateSetter platform and do not make all your repayments in full and on time this information will be shared with CRAs who will record that information as part of your credit history. It is possible that the CRAs will then share this information with other organisations who have a relationship with them.
If you give us false or inaccurate information or if we suspect or identify fraud we will record this and will also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention, including law enforcement agencies.
We and other organisations may access and use this information in order to prevent fraud, money laundering or other criminal activity. If we, or a FPA, determine that you pose a fraud or money laundering risk, we may refuse to provide our products and services you have requested, or we may stop providing existing services to you.
Fraud prevention agencies can hold your personal data for different periods of time, and if you are considered to pose a fraud or money laundering risk, your data can be held for up to six years and may result in other companies or organisations refusing to provide services, financing or employment to you.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com
- Automated Decisions
We sometimes use systems to make automated decisions using the personal information we have obtained from you and other sources about you or your business. Automating decisions allows us to make consistent, efficient and quick decisions regarding the products and services we offer. These automated decisions can affect the products we may offer you now or in the future
- International Data Transfers
We may send your data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) to:
- Follow your instructions (e.g. right to portability); or
- Comply with a legal duty; or
- Work with our agents and advisers who we use to help run your accounts and services
If we do transfer information to outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used within the EEA. We will use one of the following safeguards:
- Transfer it to a non-EEA country with privacy laws that give you the same protection as the EEA; or
- Put in place a contract with the recipient that means they must protect it to the same standards as the EEA; or
- Transfer it in accordance to the US EU Privacy Shield. This is a framework that sets privacy standards for data sent between the US and EU countries. It makes sure those standards are similar to what is used within the EEA. You can find out more about data protection on the European Commission Justice website.
Fraud Prevention Agencies may also transfer your personal information outside of the EEA, when this occurs they impose contractual obligations on the companies or organisations that receive your information so that they protect your personal information to the standard required in the EEA. They may also require the companies or organisations who receive that personal information to subscribe to ‘international frameworks’ intended to enable secure sharing of personal information.
- Information Security and Third Parties
DGF takes the security of your information very seriously. We work hard to protect ourselves and your information from unauthorised access. We also protect against unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt the transmission of data to our websites using high grade encryption and digital certificates. We constantly review and test our encryption and security measures to ensure they are appropriate
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems
- We restrict access to areas of our systems where personal information is stored to those RateSetter employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order for us to be able to carry out our day-to-day business activities. The people who access these areas are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or have their contract terminated if they fail to meet the high standards of security and confidentiality that we expect from them
It is also important that you ensure that your information is kept secure when you are online. When using our member’s portal, we would advise you to:
- Keep your login details secret
- Sign out of your account when you are not using it
- Maintain good internet security in general
- Tell us immediately if you think your account has been compromised
- Retention of Data
We will need to keep your personal information for as long as you are a customer of DGF, or one of our group companies.
After your relationship with DGF ends, we may keep your data for up to 7 years for the following scenarios:
- To respond to any queries or complaints
- To show that we have acted and treated you fairly
- To maintain records according to rules and regulations that apply to us
In some circumstances, we will keep your data for longer than 7 years if we cannot delete it for regulatory or legal reasons. If it is required to extend our retention period, we will continue to ensure that your privacy is protected and we will only use it for the specified reasons.
- Data Subject’s Rights
You may have some or all of the following rights dependent upon how and why your information was collected and how we are using your information:
- Right to Access – You may have a right to request access to the personal information we hold about you (this is also known as a subject access request);
- Right to Rectification – You can request at any time that we update and correct any out of date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- Right to Erasure – In some circumstances you will be able to request that we remove all personal information we hold about you, if there is no need for us to keep it;
- Right to Restrict Processing and Object to Processing – If we process your data, you can request that we stop or restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting RateSetter. RateSetter will stop processing your personal data as soon as your request to withdraw your consent is received and where consent is the lawful basis for us processing your personal data; and
- Right to Data Portability – You can make a request for us to provide personal information you have supplied to RateSetter to a third party.
There may be regulatory or legal reasons why we cannot satisfy your requests, but we will advise you of this when a request is made.
At DGF where you are an existing customer or have previously requested the use of our products or services, we may use your personal information to tell you about relevant products and offers. You can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email communications we send to you, alternatively by emailing us, writing to us or by changing your contact preferences within the members area.
If you choose to unsubscribe, we will still provide you with statements, legal notices and other important information such as changes to your existing products and services to meet our legal and contractual obligations to you.
We will use personal information that has been provided from you and obtained from third parties we work with, to provide you with marketing information about other products and services we feel you may be interested in, based on your previous interactions with RateSetter. We may ask you to confirm or update your preferences if you take out any new products or services with us in the future.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website, helping us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allowing us to improve our website.
See our [Cookies Policy], for further information on Cookies and how we use them.
- Making a complaint and dispute resolution
If you are dissatisfied with any response you receive from us, you may refer your complaint to the ICO.
- Updates to the Policy
- Contact Us
Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us – +44207193246, +97142783563
Please be sure to mark all correspondence for the attention of the Data Protection Officer so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.