All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods You have ordered is not available from stock You will be contacted by e-mail or phone (if you have given Us details) and You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock, receive a substitute of equivalent price or to cancel Your order. However, We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice to You.
- The delivery shall be free of charge as specified in the Website are of our warehouse; these include the cost of usual packing, shipment charges and are exclusive of all taxes and duties. You shall be responsible for payment of all charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you shall agree to bear all applicable taxes/VAT levied thereon. The delivery of the products shall be made either directly by Us or through third party courier/logistic services providers on all days except on Fridays and National holidays. For shipment charges, please refer our price list. Our liability for the product(s) sold stops and the risk passes on to you on delivery to you or to the third party courier/logistic services providers. Consequently, any expense, damage or loss occurring during transportation shall be at our risk;
- You shall have the option to make the payment to our bank account or by online payment through the secured payment gateway facilities using your own credit cards. The delivery of the products shall be made only on receipt of advance payment for the product(s).
1.1 You can initiate a return within 7 days for other eligible items if You receive a wrong, damaged, defective or counterfeit item. When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in it’s original packaging. If you have created a password on the device you wish to return, please ensure it is removed, otherwise, your return will be invalid. Complete your return request on return contact form [link to: website]. After stated the return timeline You will not be able any longer to return Goods after 7 days but if it is faulty, it may be covered under warranty. Please also note that returned Goods will be redelivered to you if we cannot verify your reason for returning it. For example, a mobile phone returned for not powering-on will be tested extensively and if the claims are right, the return will be acknowledge by Us and the instalment loan plan will be terminated, but if during the test, it powers-on, the Goods will be redelivered to you.
1.2. You must return the Goods (including any accessories which were included in the price of the Goods) with proof of purchase. Please note that if you do not return all accessories that were included with the Goods, we shall be entitled to charge you for the cost of the missing items. If you do not return the Goods to us in accordance with this Agreement, you must make the Goods available for collection and we may charge you the costs we incur in collecting it. You may examine the Goods, but must take reasonable care of it until returned or collected (preferably in its original packaging). Please note that we do not currently provide replacement or exchange of the Goods.
1.3. You will be responsible for any delivery costs associated with returning the goods unless the goods are faulty or are a substitute for something you had previously ordered but was not available.
1.4. If, after notifying us of your intention to cancel your contract but you have failed to return your Goods as prescribed by Return Procedure by sending them or you fail to make them available for collection as requested, you hereby irrevocably agree to pay the retail price of the Goods and you authorise us to take this amount from your credit or debit card in accordance with your instalment loan plan or through such other means as we may require.
1.5. If the package was delivered to you and you requested for a pick-up, our delivery partner agent will call you to schedule a retrieval. There will be 2 attempts made to retrieve the item(s) in 3 business days. If you initially picked-up your package one of pick-up stations or chose to drop-off at one, please take the items you wish to return to a pick-up station near you, we will inform you about the closest pick up station.
1.6. If you cancel your contract you must:
- either notify us in writing to Dan Gulf FZE, P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5, by email by clicking here or by phone numbers provided above;
- retain possession of the Goods;
- take reasonable care of the Goods until we collect the Goods, or deliver the Goods to us; and
- ensure that the Goods are returned, or made available for collection, (as the case may be) in the same condition as it was when they were delivered to, or collected by, you (as the case may be).