Terms and Conditions of Purchase Goods and Services
Terms and conditions of sale
By purchasing or ordering the Goods and/or Services, you agree to be bound by the instalment loan agreement set out below. Before placing your order, if you have any questions relating to these Contract please contact us via our website at www.dangulf.ae or by calling us on +97142783563 or +44 207 0975786 .
Instalment loan is one that is paid back over time in set intervals. These loan products may be an affordable alternative to a line of credit or potentially high interest credit cards. Instalment loans we offer are short-term solutions that have a fixed loan term not exceeding 12 (twelve) months and a fixed cost of the Goods. This is not a credit agreement and offered loans are being financed by Dan Gulf FZE.
Instalment Loan Contract
Terms of the Loan:
|Dan Gulf FZE or DGF|
Dan Gulf FZE, a company registered in Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone under the registration number RAKFTZA-4009030 with registered office located at P.O. Box 16111, Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority, Business Centre 4 &5;
means the person taking out the Loan to buy a mobile device via the Website;
Instalment Payment Plan
means 12 (twelve) months payment plan of the Loan provided by the Lender to be paid by instalments;
means the person lending to the Borrower
means the total amount borrowed by the Borrower to complete a single offer to borrow of which this Loan Contract represents a part;
|means this agreement;|
|means the terms and conditions set out on the Website;|
The Loan may be used for purchasing a mobile device on the Website;
The Loan is granted for a period of 12(twelve) months and has to be repaid fully by the expiration of 12th months since the date when the Loan was granted to the Borrower.
- The Borrower agrees to pay the amounts owing under this Loan Contract to an account set up and managed by Dan Gulf FZE by Direct Debit, allow each party can view the schedule of instalment payments due under this Loan Contract in their Acknowledge E-mail sent by Us to You;
- The date of the Direct Debit payment will be confirmed to the Borrower when the loan is granted by the Lender via email the Borrower stated when placing the Order for the Goods.
- The Borrower agrees to provide authorization to Dan Gulf FZE for recurring payments to be withdrawn from the Borrower’s credit or debit card being the instalments that are due as per this Loan according to the schedule of the Instalment Payment Plan.
- All repayments will be made to the Lender without deduction of income tax.
|Example of Instalment Payment Plan|
Acknowledge E-Mail Date January 1 2019
Mobile Device Price – £100
Fixed First Instalment – £20
Instalment Payment Plan would be:
- The Borrower may at any time repay all or part of the Loan early.
- The Lender following the expiry of proper notice will be entitled to demand repayment of the full amount owed by the Borrower if the Borrower:
- pays late for more than 3 consecutive months;
- provides incomplete or inaccurate information to Dan Gulf FZE;
- is in breach of any other loan whether issued by Dan Gulf FZE or any other credit institution;
- in the opinion of Dan Gulf FZE, is likely to breach the terms of this Loan Contract, or any other Dan Gulf FZE loan;
- breaches the terms of the DGF Ts&Cs
- dies, becomes bankrupt or makes a voluntary; or arrangement with people the Borrower owes money to.
Instalment Payment Plan
- Each first instalment as per granted Loan, unless otherwise provided in this Loan Contract, is fixed at £20 and becomes due right after the Loan is granted to the Borrower.
- The remaining part of the Loan will be split over 11 (eleven) months to be paid in equal instalments.
- By placing an order to buy a Product via Our Website and entering into the Loan Contract, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions on recurring monthly basis in accordance with Your Instalment Payment Plan as per the Loan Contract.
- The Borrower must pay DGF’s reasonable expenses and those of its agents (including legal costs) for taking steps, including a personal visit or court action, to recover any payment due under the agreement;
- If DGF’s initial attempts to resolve the matter of late payments are unsuccessful, DGF shall pass the matter onto its debt collector and the Borrower shall be charged £20 plus 25% (plus VAT) of what is recovered after the loan has been put into default.
- The Lender may assign its rights, title and interest in this Loan Contract and all associated rights under this Loan Contract to a third party subject to there being another Lender to acquire the contract.
- If this Loan Contract is assigned, the Borrower’s rights and obligations under this Loan Contract will not be affected.
- The Borrower is not entitled to assign its rights under this Loan Contract.
Date of the Loan
The date of this Loan Contract shall be the date when such Loan is granted to the Borrower. The date of the Acknowledge E-mail sent to the Borrower shall be deemed to be the date of the Loan grant.
Calls to Dan Gulf FZE may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures.
- This Loan Contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and the Lender and Borrower submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
- If any part of this Loan Contract is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such finding will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Loan Contract.
- Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of this Loan Contract shall not be considered to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same, or any other, provision.
- Any notices given to the Borrower or the Lender in relation to any Loan Contract shall be delivered: in case of the Borrower – to be sent to the email address provided by the Borrower and in case of the Lender – to be sent via the Website or by email to email@example.com;
- The records kept by Dan Gulf FZE shall be conclusive of the facts and matters they purport to record except where there is an obvious mistake.
- The Borrower and Lender’s rights and obligations under this Loan Contract are subject to the DGF Ts&Cs. Where there is a discrepancy between the two, the terms of this Loan Contract will prevail.